Monday, August 29, 2011

There Were Never Two Such Devoted Sisters

Here's a Happy Birthday to my favorite Sister and closest Friend

One who.....
makes time to talk
 gives advice
always understands
can finish my sentences 
 can read me like a book
 shoulders my tears 
 takes time to make memories
 will sacrifice sleep to talk late into the night
 is patient with me when I beg her to teach me all she knows
 can make me laugh no matter what
encourages with wisdom from scripture

Sisters are a gift from God.

I love you, Caity! 

6 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday Caity! You are blessed with a wonderful sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There never was such a blessed mother! You two girls are such a blessing and encouragement to me. I love you both dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures! What a blessing for you two to share such a special bond. Happy Birthday to your sister Caity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa, this is such a sweet idea. I love seeing all the pictures of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww. you ladies are soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm guessing now is not the time to tell you that I just now read this?! i'm so sorry, i've been neglecting your blog....and now all i can do is feel bad. what a lovely post dearest.<3 thank you for your words. I feel like we could write a couple epics (and then some) with all the words that make each other just SO special....but sadly this is not the time nor place for that. all I can say is THANKS

    ReplyDelete