Sunday, June 17, 2012

One Man


There is one man who means the world to me. 
A man that I look up to an admire. 
Who has walked each step alongside me. 
Who has shown what it means for a man to love his wife.
A man of humility who loves to give. 
Who showers his children with love and gifts. 
Who cares about raising his children in the fear and admonition of the Lord.
A man who has an amazing work ethic and never complains.
Who teaches his children that work is a good thing.
Who loves to spend time with his family and take them on fun vacations.
A man who lives out traits that I will look for in the man I marry. 
A man who I love with my whole heart. 

Thanks for being such a great dad. 
I love you!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Marissa, you do your earthly father and your Heavenly Father great honor in the depth of your appreciation of the great providence in your life that is Chris Spencer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you say it so well, Risse.

    I love you Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great upbringing you've had! What a lovely example for you to find in a husband one day! Well said.

    ReplyDelete