Friday, June 29, 2012

June Birthdays

 June 11th was Russell's Golden Birthday. I can't believe he has now celebrated 6 birthdays with us now! He has grown so much in the last 5 years!!! I pray the Lord blesses him with many more wonderful birthdays and that He draws Russell closer to Him each passing year. 
His request for his birthday breakfast was to make an apple strudel with his sisters. 
His birthday cake of choice was of course chocolate with chopped up candy bar and chocolate frosting. 

 And Caity made an amazing cherry gelato with sweet cherries from our tree. 
My birthday followed on the 13th. We carried on the tradition of fajitas and cheesecake for dinner. This year my grandma was able to join us. 


 Caity made the cheesecake and an amazing cherry sauce (yes we have an abundance of sweet cherries). =D

2 comments:

  1. For some reason blogger didn't want me to follow your blog when I tried earlier, so I'm trying again. ;)
    Happy, happy (belated) birthday to you both!!!! I've been so blessed to you, Marissa, not only as a 'friend', but a 'good friend'. :)
    And Russell you make me smile whenever I see you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason blogger didn't want me to follow your blog when I tried earlier, so I'm trying again. ;) My sister will be 6 this year too. Do come over!

    ReplyDelete