Sunday, September 11, 2011

Heads Up

In the future, you'll probably be seeing a lot more pictures on my blog
I bought a new camera this week and since I got it, I've been having great fun playing around with all the different capabilities and settings. One of the fun things is different photo-altering effects. The boys really like this "sketch" effect. 



 With this camera, I can get close up shots where only the subject is focused and the background is blurry. What a novel concept.




 I think these last three are my favorites so far


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Now you'll understand my addiction.:)

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm saving up for a camera. What camera did you get? Those pix are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a Nikon D5100. It's one of their newer cameras, a little above the D90, but between the D60 and D90 in price. I'm loving it so far! Hope you find something great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll all reap the blessings of your newfound passion. I'm enjoying it already. Thankfully, the puppies and our always beautiful scenery provide ready made photo ops. :-)

    ReplyDelete