Saturday, March 26, 2011

I cannot start neglecting my blog already, I just can't. The last two weeks have been quite busy. As I said in my last blog post, I mentioned our family trip to San Antonio. We had a wonderful time! The weather was quite beautiful; the activities, enjoyable; and the time with family, priceless and wonderful. We went to Seaworld and Fiesta Texas, spent a day in Austin and Fredericksburg, went to the Alamo and the riverwalk, met a wonderful family at church and had dinner with them, and got reacquainted with some old friends. Curtis and Caity returned to Idaho at the end of the week and the rest of the family returned home via Carlsbad Caverns.

This last week has been very busy trying to get back into the swing of things. Although the previous week was the NSA spring break, it was not my break, so I've been very busy catching up on and continuing reading and lectures, finally getting graduation announcements put together, making a dress for graduation/spring, and lot of baking and cooking, and a definite highlight of the week is that I've gotten to have two long chats with my best friend and sister. =)

I'm signin' out for now, but hopefully you'll hear more soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment