Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Adorable reindeer cookies Caity and I made (one of many kinds). 


 My cute little Teddybear in his onsie jammies and beard :-)
 The Turkey brine I used from Pioneer Woman. I can't believe that I didn't get any other pictures of the turkey. It turned out beautiful and I must say, pretty yummy. 

 We had a houseful for Thanksgiving, but again I didn't get many pictures. 


 Dear friends who come down to visit for a long weekend are certainly something to be thankful for!
 Dessert buffet 
 Friday afternoon we had a get together with lots of friends for fellowship, games, and dancing. 
 My dearest friend










The blessing of family and friends is something we should never take for granted. I am so thankful for the people God has placed in my life. I love my family, friends, and relatives. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Those cookies are SO adorable and look so good! :)

    God Bless!
    Lexi
    www.igotsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete