Thursday, March 29, 2012

Input

Dear Blog Readers,

It's officially spring!!!! And has been for the past 8 days (I'm just a little behind). But I did finally change my back ground to something a little more happy and springish rather than the snowy, make-you-want-to-cuddle-on-the-couch-with-a-book-and-blanket background that I had before. =) But I know that sometimes it can be hard to read due to bad color combinations, or just not enjoyable to read especially if there are lots of bright colors (which I love). So, I'd love your input on the new background. If it's too hard on the eyes - PLEASE tell me. I want you to enjoy reading my blog. Have a beautiful day!

-Marissa

5 comments:

  1. Marissa this is really bright and I like it. It is so you!
    I like it.
    :)
    <3
    Shelby Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa: I like it!! The only thing I thought was just a tad too much is your blog name/verse at the top. I think if you toned that down juuuust a tad it might be better. Seriously, like not much at all. Otherwise it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great. And Caity will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm. I think the title is a little hard to find at first glance, but I love it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete